Skip to main content Skip to search

Immigration Services

Immigration service is provided by the government department concerned with regulating entry into a country. Immigration policy determines who is eligible to become a citizen of U.S. The federal government enforces the policy and the state government assumes the supportive role. Private agencies like us, Universal L. Services, assist in handling immigration issues. We provide any form of assistance for immigration matters that include the following. 

We provide the following Immigration Services:


A green card gives you the permanent resident status for ten years and allows you to live and work within the U.S. Obtaining residency, or a green card is a complex and lengthy process compounded by a limited number of residency issued by the federal government. It needs a lot of legal assistance that we can provide.


To apply to be a citizen of Florida, you must complete a U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Form N-400 (Application for naturalization) and submit it with a copy of your green card and your photos.  At Universal L. Services, we will assist in your citizenship process.

Alien Relative Petition

Do you have an immediate family or a close relative who wants to immigrate to The U.S.? Using USCIS Form I-130, you, the petitioner, can submit a petition on behalf of your relative who is the beneficiary. Our immigration services can provide you the guidance you need to file for the petition. An adjudicator will evaluate the petition for you before the USCIS approves it.

Travel Documents

If you are an immigrant who wants to travel outside the U.S., you must ensure that you have the required documents with your passport. The travel documents depend on your immigration status. As we give attention to every detail while providing you the immigration services, we promise you can be sure that all your travel documents such as I-94 will be in place.

Re-entry Permits

If you are a lawful permanent resident unable to return to Florida, the U.S. within the travel validity period, you are eligible to apply for re-entry at the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. If your application is disapproved, we will offer our services to file a petition on your behalf with the Department of Homeland Security, and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Employment Authorization

Getting a U.S. work permit not as complicated as getting a work visa. You are required to fill out form I-765, attach the fee, photos, and documents proving you are eligible. This must be submitted to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. The catch is making sure you qualify. We can help you with the processing and ensure that a work permit is granted.

Affidavit of Support

It is important to show that you have adequate means of financial support and you are not likely to rely on the U.S. government for financial support. Filing the form I 864 will help you attain the Affidavit of Support under section 213 A. Our immigration services will guide you through the process and support you throughout.

Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals – DACA

If you are an immigrant brought to Florida, the U.S. as a child and your presence is unlawful, then we can help you. With the help of form I-821D, we can help you get a work permit instead of being deported as an illegal immigrant. 

You can contact us for any immigration service that you need.

Universal L Services Immigration Services Ivis Chao

From getting a work permit to being citizenship, and from travel documents to the affidavit of support, our immigration services can help you. 

Universal L Services Immigration Services Front Desk

We are here to help you. We provide all kinds of immigration services to ensure that you can live and work in the U.S. legally.


Traducir »